DEFECTIVE GOODS: GUARANTEE CRITERIA
REEF product is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defect from the original date of purchase for a maximum of:
- 1 year for shoes
- 1 year for sandals
- 1 year for apparel
Product covered by the REEF Guarantee will be replaced at REEF CANADA’s discretion. To report a defective item and/or request a replacement item, please provide the following information to Reef Canada Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The place and date of purchase
- A copy of the original purchase receipt
- The style name/number and size of the item(s)
- A description of what is defective with the item(s)
- Photo(s) of the item(s) that show the defect
- Replacement item(s) are covered by the ORIGINAL item(s) guarantee & timeline.
- Any replacement item(s) issued will be for the exact same style & size of the original item(s).
- Issues described in the “What’s NOT Covered” section below are not covered by the REEF guarantee and no replacement will be issued.
- If no receipt or proof of purchase is provided, REEF Canada will assess the item(s) on a case-by case basis and may not be able to provide a replacement.
VOYAGE SANDALS WARRANTY:
All sandals within the Voyage collection have a lifetime limited warranty. Voyage sandals are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If defective, Reef Canada will, in its discretion, replace product or refund purchase price. Issues described in the “What’s NOT Covered” section below are not covered by the Voyage Sandals Warranty and no replacement will be issued. Legal rights vary by jurisdiction.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
The following are NOT covered by the REEF guarantee nor are the above covered when any of the following are prevalent:
- Fraying of straps/shoe uppers due to use/abuse
- Deterioration as a result of water abuse
- Sole wearing out or worn through
- Prolonged exposure to sun and/or light causes colours to fade
- Skateboard/bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns, etc.
- Damage caused by negligence, misuse or alteration of products
- Damage caused by wetting non-waterproof products
- Fit, Blisters, Comfort
ALL GUARANTEE/WARRANTY INQUIRIES WILL BE EVALUATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS BY REEF CANADA.